Monday, June 8, 2009

My room

okay! so I'm in the largest room of them all!  People wise that is.. 10 girls.  and from what I've been told also spacious wise! Another blessing! most rooms have a walkway along one side narrow enough for literally one person to pass. and the rooms would fall horizontally along the hall one right after another.. and with any luck, you would have a sitting area at the end, and possibly a porthole..but not even.

but we have been blessed. Here it is..

                                                    So as you can see! 
very spacious! and definitely not what I was expecting. The Lord is good. The 3 rooms on the left run horizontally to the hallway, and the 2 on the right run vertically with the hallway.  And yes. thats a porthole at the end of our hallway! =)

And here is my room/ or
<  section with the bathroom to the left in the picture. There's one on either side of the hallway! Also something I didn't expect!

Here is our sitting area! with even a second porthole!

annnnd we have our own kitchen.. this is right across from my little room.. you can kind of see that to the right in the first picture..


And that's it for now! xo Lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment